POSTED: WEDNESDAY, JUN 21, 2017
Do you have a passion for learning and contributing to the development of others?
Are you a champion of the total customer experience?
Are you a promoter of team culture, who can also drive growth?
The Olde Mecklenburg Brewery is made up of people who value these characteristics. We are currently looking for a General Manager to oversee our Charlotte Brauhaus and Biergarten. In addition to having demonstrated knowledge and experience in high volume restaurants, and an unyielding team spirit, a successful candidate will:
- Drive company culture and ensure the team is moving in the right direction
- Demonstrate an ability for getting results through others
- Organize and motivate a large team made up of different departments
- Be action oriented; quick and nimble in acting upon new ideas
- Be creative in problem solving
- Have a love for knowledge and continued learning
- Be fanatical in the appearance and function of their facilities
- Use resources wisely and practically
- Find satisfaction from developing others and growing their team
- Be willing to do whatever is necessary to ensure success
- Oversee the Charlotte Brauhaus and Biergarten operations
- Inspire a large team (100+)
- Contribute to and drive the development and refinement of processes and procedures
- Champion OMB’s culture and core values
- Ensure a spectacular guest experience
- Manage financial obligations to include P&L and cost management (inventory control, labor, etc.)
- 5+ years high volume restaurant leadership experience preferred
- Prior service industry experience necessary
- Love for fresh, local beer!
- Health Insurance (75% of premium paid by OMB)
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401k w/ match
- Long-Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Beer stipend
The Olde Mecklenburg Brewery is proud to be an equal opportunity employer