OPEN POSITION: DISHWASHER
E-mail Executive Chef, Michael Rayfield:
Dream jobs do exist! Work with friends, great benefits, beer stipend, and much more! Conveniently located in Charlotte with access to the light rail.
High volume upscale establishment is seeking Dishwashers to join our full-time team. Successful candidates should have a dedication to cleanliness, organization and being part of a team.
- Ensuring the availability of clean dishes, washing dishes, pots, pans, and flatware
- Restocking and organizing areas in which clean dishes will be returned to
- Cleaning machines and appliances used in the kitchen such as our dishwasher, pots and pans, mixers, etc
- Sweeping and mopping floors, especially in the event that items are broken or spilled
- Taking out the trash and rinsing garbage cans
- Supporting other restaurant staff members by assisting with other tasks, as needed
- Reporting kitchen accidents or violations of food safety codes and procedures
- Ensuring that all areas meet standards on cleanliness set by the establishment and the health department
- Dedication to Quality, no shortcuts
- Lead, don’t follow
- Integrity, do the right thing
- Point of pride in the community
For professional brewer positions or office positions, please send your resume and cover letter to DMANION@oldemeckbrew.com
Applicants for Brauhaus positions (including bartenders, barbacks, line cooks, waitstaff, or hosts), please contact JRODRIGUEZ@oldemeckbrew.com
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. THANK YOU!